Eating organic, seasonal, locally grown foods is good for your body and for the environment. And it tastes better! We believe that conservation is not only important for the earth and our community, but can lead to some amazing eating experiences!
Located in the heart of Park Slope in Brooklyn, we have been working hard to make our company as environmentally friendly as possible.
Whenever and wherever possible, we purchase local, organic produce, and grass-fed beef, directly from farms. These farms treat their animals and the earth in a more humane way.
FARMS THAT SUPPLY RYAN BROWN:
Fruits & Veggies:
- Mother Earth Organics - West Grove, PA
- Stockin's Apiaries - Strasburg, PA
Grains & Legumes:
- Cayuga Pure Organics - Brooktondale, NY
- Feather Ridge Farm - Elizaville, NY
- Maplehofe Dairy - Quarryville, PA
- Battenkill Valley Creamery - Salem, NY
- Koch's Turkey Farm - Tamaqua, PA
- Padgett Farm - Washington County, NY
- Meadow Run Farm - Lititz, PA
- Bobo Poultry Farms - Ulster County, NY
- Bread Alone - Boiceville, NY
- Dry Dock Wine + Spirits - Brooklyn, NY
Ocean Friendly Seafood as Recommended by:
- The Safina Center (formerly Blue Ocean Institute)
Free Trade Coffee:
- Crop to Cup - Brooklyn, NY